Looking for a simple holiday cocktail that will blow your guests away? Try this Very Merry Margarita recipe! It uses common ingredients to deliver a fruity and festive twist on the classic margarita.
Ingredients (for 1 serving)
- Silver Tequila – 1.5 oz
- Orange Liqueur – 1 oz (we used Triple Sec)
- Cranberry Juice – 2.5 oz
- Pomegranate Juice – 2 oz
Sugar Rim and Garnish Ingredients
- Rosemary Sprig
- Fresh lime infused simple syrup (boil 1 part water to 1 part sugar and squeeze lime)
- Rim the top of a glass by dipping it in the simple syrup and sugar
- In a shaker (or mason jar), combine tequila, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, and pomegranate juice.
- Pour into glass. Garnish with cranberries, lime, and a sprig of rosemary.
In the mood for more crafted drinks? Check out our list of New Hampshire’s Most Innovative Mixologists.